Chaired by the Project Leader, the Executive Committee is composed of the SensLAB work package leaders, each of them holding both scientific excellence and strong experience in large collaborative research and development projects, as well as additional “permanent guests”, partners whose key roles within the project make their contributions to the Executive Committee’s deliberations invaluable.
- Prof Eric Fleury (ENS de Lyon/LIP – INRIA/DNET), Project Leader. With a long history of involvement in European & ANR projects (MOSAR,, WASP, PROXiTV, SAFARI, SVP), Prof. Fleury is the head of the computer science department of ENS de Lyon and the leader of the INRIA DNET research team. Since 2008, he is the scientific coordinator of the national CNRS project RECAP on sensor and self-organizing networks. He is co heading the ResCom Action (Computer Networking) in France and he is a member of the steering committee of the GDR ASR. His research interests include sensor networks, mobile and distributed computing, embedded operating systems and dynamic networks.
- Prof Thomas Noël (University of Strasbourg/LSIIT), Work package 2 leader
- Dr Marcelos Dias de Amorim (UMPC/LIP6)
- Dr Vania Conan (Thales Communication), Work package 3 leader
- Dr Christophe Braillon, Technical Director
- Pr. David Simplot (INRIA). He is scientific leader of the INRIA POPS research team, common project of University of Lille, CNRS and INRIA. He was scientific coordinator of the national CNRS project RECAP on sensor and self-organizing networks between 2004 and 2008. Since 2008, he is scientific chair of INRIA Lille Nord Europe research center.His research interests include sensor and mobile ad hoc networks, mobile and distributed computing, embedded operating systems, smart objects and RFID technologies.